Alcohol Addiction Treatment in Lafayette, IN
Alcohol addiction is a progressive disease. We focus on rehabilitation and relapse prevention to help patients maintain long-term sobriety.
Why Consider Treatment at Sycamore Springs
Treatment for alcohol addiction involves a combination behavioral and holistic therapies, wellness education, recreational activities and medication.
Treatment for Alcohol Addiction Can Include:
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Group therapy
- Alumni group support
- Family counseling and education
- Intensive outpatient treatment and relapse prevention
- Discharge planning
- Community resources and recovery support groups
- Holistic therapies: yoga therapy, art therapy, music therapy, pet therapy, recreation therapy
- Educational programs: mindfulness training, fitness and wellness education, nutrition education
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Dual diagnosis provides treatment for addiction while also addressing the symptoms of the co-occurring mental condition. Learn about the different levels of care available and find a treatment program that’s right for you.
Substance abuse treatment is available on an outpatient basis for adolescents. See outpatient programs
for more information.