Illicit Drug Addiction Treatment in Lafayette, IN
Substance abuse programs and rehab services are available for the following addictions:
Why Consider Treatment at Sycamore Springs
Treatment for drug addiction involves a combination behavioral and holistic therapies, wellness education, recreational activities and medication.
Treatment for Drug Addiction Can Include:
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Group therapy
- Alumni group support
- Family counseling and education
- Intensive outpatient treatment and relapse prevention
- Discharge planning
- Community resources and recovery support groups
- Holistic therapies: yoga therapy, art therapy, music therapy, pet therapy, recreation therapy
- Educational programs: mindfulness training, fitness and wellness education, nutrition education
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Dual diagnosis provides treatment for addiction while also addressing the symptoms of the individual’s mental condition. Learn about the different levels of care available and find a treatment program that’s right for you.
Substance abuse treatment is available on an outpatient basis for adolescents. See outpatient programs
for more information.